From 23rd to 26th August 2020 the XXIV International Conference on Electrical Machines (ICEM) will take place in Gothenburg, Sweden. ICEM has established itself as an influential and recognized international event, being the only major international conference entirely devoted to electrical machines.
We are glad to announce that the Special Section on Application of Electrical Machines in Modern Electric Vehicles, organized and co-chaired by Damijan Miljavec (University of Ljubljana) and Giuseppe Fabri (University of L’Aquila), has been accepted by the ICEM Committee.
In this Special Section, the topics of interest will include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical machine design and control for EV application
- Powertrain integration and high speed operations
- Electrical machine cooling aspects
- Electric motor with reduced rare earth materials
- New materials for electrical machine
- Application of multiphase motors in EV
- Electrical machine under regenerative braking operation
- Designing for mass production
You can find further information on this SS in the following link: http://media.icem2020.se/2020/02/ss6_ICEM2020-Special-Session-Call-for-Papers-template.pdf
See you there!!