Next April 16th (from 10:00 to 12:30 CET) the three EU-funded projects ModulED, Drivemode and ReFreeDrive will share and debate how the have tackled and delivered the challenge set by the H2020 call “Next generation electric drivetrains for fully electric vehicles”, focusing on high efficiency and low cost. Some of the topics that will be covered in the event are:
- Functional system integration of electric machines.
- Reduced need for rare earth magnets on electric motors.
- Integration of power electronics with battery charging functions.
- Modular electric powertrain component.
Below you can find the agenda of the event:
- Introduction by AVERE (Philippe Vangeel, Secretary General)
- Short presentation of each project (ReFreeDrive, ModulED, Drivemode)
- Panel discussion with all projects
- Common KPIs for the three projects
- Challenges and final results
- Outlook for future adoption of the projects’ technology solution
- Wrap-up and final remarks by INEA – European Commission (Michal Klima, Project Officer)
You can register for this free event here: