This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of website Users. This notice is prompted by Recommendation no. 2/2001 implemented on May 17th 2001 by the European Authorities for personal data protection, brought together in the Working Party established by Art. 29 of Directive no. 95/46/EC in order to identify several minimum requisites for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the procedures, times and the nature of the information that data controllers must supply Users when the latter connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of connection.
Data controller (the person responsible for processing your data)
The data controller is CIDAUT as the coordinator and manager of the ReFreeDrive Consortium.
Designation: FUNDACION CIDAUT (CIDAUT)
Address: PLAZA VICENTE ALEIXANDRE CAMPOS Nº 2 –
47151 BOECILLO – VALLADOLID (ESPAÑA).
- Inscribed at the Registro de Fundaciones Castilla-León (register of Castilla y León’s foundations), number 78.
Tel.: +34 983 548035
TAX ID No.: G47448519
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA VIA THE WEBSITE / REFREEDRIVE
The personal data collected through the website, and/or voluntarily provided by the data subjects will be used directly and/or by Consortium Members for the following purposes:
- a) to carry out statistics and reports in anonymous form (to assess the download of the material provided, the number of times a website was accessed, the most visited pages, the average visit duration, the country of origin of Users etc.);
- b) to provide information and answers about our services;
- c) to send newsletters, invitations to events and information on the services offered by the ReFreeDrive Consortium by means of traditional contact methods (e.g. fax, e-mail, etc.).
Data storage REFREEDRIVE
The data shall be stored until you exercise your right to cancel them. Interested persons may be periodically asked if they are stilled interested in receiving information about the ReFreeDrive project in order to keep the contact database updated.
Permission to process your data
When the legal basis is consent from the interested person it means that they have authorised us (on an informed basis) to process their data via a clear information action. This does not mean that the interested person cannot revoke their authorisation at any time without affecting the actions implemented previously, when they had given their authorisation.
Collecting the data
The data for this processing are data that the interested persons themselves have provided, and that we have been authorised for use on an informed basis.
The data processed include:
- Data classed as basic data, the following are necessary for contact: Identification and email address.
- navigation data derived from the users’ navigation. This category of data (which includes, by way of example but not limited to, IP addresses and domain names of the User’s computer) is collected by the Data Controller for statistical purposes in anonymous form, but by means of some data processing procedures it could be possible to trace the User identification in order to ascertain any liability for crimes committed via the Website or damages against it.
- Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a simple, easy-to-use tool that helps website owners measure how Users interact with website content. Google Analytics gives us the ability to track the visitor interactions by using first-party cookies that can record information about the time and the page a User has seen, for example the URL of the page, and “remember” what a User has done on previous pages or any interactions with the website. Google Analytics tracks and traces the website visitors IP address to identify the visitors by providing their geographical location. Google Analytics does not collect any personal information about the website Users it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
ReFreeDrive Consortium shall not use (and shall not allow any third party to use) this Service to record, collect or upload any data that identify an individual (such as for example name, email address, IP address, billing information) or other data that can be reasonably linked to such information by Google. You may decline cookies by deactivating them in your browser but this may prevent you from accessing certain or all features of this website.
The personal data can be communicated to employees and internal staff of the Data Controller as well as to any consultants and to those entitled to it by virtue of provisions laid down by law, by regulations and Community legislation. Personal data collected for pursuing the above mentioned purposes shall be disclosed, in so far as they are concerned, to ReFreeDrive Consortium, including but not limited to the following categories:
- a) Organizations that are part of the ReFreeDrive Consortium;
- b) Persons in charge of managing the website and the related activities;
- c) Persons who provide services for the management of the information system of the company;
- d) Persons carrying out monitoring, auditing and certification activities with regard to the business in which organizations are in, even in the customers’ interest;
The communication of personal data for such purposes is mandatory for the required services and hence the processing of these data requires User’s consent.
Everyone has the right to know whether CIDAUT is processing their personal data or not.
You have the right to access your personal data, which implies knowing which elements of your data being used, the purpose and the period of use, among other information. This also includes the right to request the rectification of data that are inaccurate or incomplete and even to request that the data be cancelled when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
If your personal data were made public and the data controller is obliged to delete them, you can request that the data controller adopt measures to notify all persons authorised to process the data of your intention to delete the said data (the right to be forgotten).
In some cases the interested person may request that processing is restricted. In this case, the data may be stored to exercise their defence or to make claims. If the limitation of processing is withdrawn, the interested person should be informed of this.
In some situations you may oppose to the processing of your data. In these cases, CIDAUT shall stop processing your data, provided that there are no other compelling legitimate grounds or if these data will be used to exercise or defend possible claims.
You have the right to receive the data provided to the data controller to whom they correspond or to have these data transferred to another data controller.
The interested persons have the right to file a claim before the control authority.
In some circumstances the compliance of these rights by the data controller may be subject to other laws in force that affect how the rights will be applied.
For this reason, we hereby ask that you give us your express consent by accepting the processing of your data in accordance with the new regulation.
Hereby, the user gives CIDAUT and the ReFreeDrive Consortium the permission to publish any photography taken during the events that the Consortium could organize and where the user is present. These images could be broadcasted in CIDAUT’s and ReFreeDrive’s different digital channels but always with informative aims, never for commercial purposes.
CIDAUT is not responsible for the privacy and information protection policies pertaining to the information of third parties that can be accessed from this web site.
CIDAUT accepts no responsibility for the opinions dumped onto its blogs and social networks.