The 9th annual International Motors Workshop, organised by Copper Alliance with the collaboration of IFP Energies Nouvelles (IFPEN) will take place on March 18th at IFPEN premises (1-4 Avenue de Bois Préau, Rueil Malmaison, France).
The main topics that will be discussed in this edition are the following:
- Technology adaptations to respond to the new Ecodesign regulation: new IE2, IE3 and IE4 obligations (University of Coimbra).
- Motor technology trends in e-mobility: ReFreeDrive project update plus additional contributions.
- Digitalization: digital twins, condition monitoring, data management, evolving maintenance strategies. (Sitech Services)
- Materials innovation: insulation, coatings, stator windings, cast coils, 3D printing, e-steel… Motor Design Limited, Aurubis and Breuckmann, all ReFreeDrive partners, will present an innovative 3D copper printing technology and a cast solid wiring project. Sisme Motors will introduce its new line start permanent magnet motor.
- Materials efficiency and circular economy: a representative of the European Committee of Manufacturers of Electrical Machines and Power electronics will provide the latest news about mandate M543, EN 4555X series…
- Market surveillance for motors
As part of the workshop, IFPEN will open the doors of its motor benches for a guided visit.
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this event! You can check the full agenda and get registered in the following link: https://copper.fyi/9motors